The Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative holds an annual conference in conjunction with the EICC's Responsible Electronics meeting. This event brings together representatives of industry, government and civil society for updates, in-depth discussions and guidance on best practices to help companies make informed choices about conflict minerals in their supply chains. In addition, CFSI hosts a Seminar Series on current topics and offers various webinars throughout the year.
CFSI Annual Meeting and Conference 2017
Oct. 18-20, 2017 | Santa Clara Convention Center | Santa Clara, California
Join the CFSI for its biggest event of the year, focused on responsible sourcing in global supply chains, with top speakers from industry, civil society and government. Attendees can network with peers, learn about and discuss solutions to conflict minerals challenges in their supply chains. The CFSI annual meeting and conference are held in the same venue as EICC Responsible Electronics 2017 (separate registration required).
CFSI Conference Registration
Registration for the 2017 CFSI Conference is now open here. Additional information is also available on transportation and lodging options.
- Wednesday, October 18 (2 - 6pm): CFSI Annual Conference
- Thursday, October 19 (9 - 6pm): CFSI Annual Conference
- Friday, October 20 (9 - 12pm): CFSI Members-Only Meeting
Questions? Please contact us.
Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor, please contact us.
The conference will take place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
This hotel is adjacent to the conference center.
CFSI-EPRM Responsible Sourcing Workshop
The agenda for the March 23, 2017 event is available here.
2016 CFSI Annual Conference
Information on the 2016 CFSI Annual Conference can be found here.
2015 CFSI Annual Conference
Information on the 2015 CFSI Annual Conference can be found here.
Where We'll Be
CFSI frequently participates in events on conflict minerals issues -- check out where we'll be here:
- India International Gold Convention, 11-13 August 2017, Goa, India
- China Gold Mining Tech Forum, 27-30 August 2017, Zhaoyuan, China
- AIA CMWG Face to Face Conference, 29 August 2017, Newport News, VA, United States
- Asia Tin Week at Kunming, 12-15 September 2017, Kunming, China
- LBMA Annual Conference, 15-17 October 2017, Barcelona, Spain
- 58th TIC General Assembly, 15-18 October 2017, Vancouver, Canada