The Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative holds an annual conference in conjunction with the EICC's Responsible Electronics meeting. This event brings together representatives of industry, government and civil society for updates, in-depth discussions and guidance on best practices to help companies make informed choices about conflict minerals in their supply chains. In addition, CFSI hosts a Seminar Series on current topics and offers various webinars throughout the year.
CFSI Annual Meeting and Conference 2016
Nov. 9-10, 2016 | Santa Clara, California
Join the Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative (CFSI) for its biggest event of the year, with top speakers from industry, civil society and government. Attendees can network with peers, learn about and discuss solutions to conflict minerals challenges in their supply chains. The CFSI annual meeting and conference are held in the same venue as EICC Responsible Electronics 2016 (separate registration required).
- Wednesday, November 9: CFSI Members-Only Meeting
- Thursday, November 10: CFSI Conference
Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor, please contact us.
This year, the CFSI annual meeting and conference will take place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
CFSI Conference Registration
Registration for this event is not yet open.
Questions? Please contact us.
2015 CFSI Annual Conference
Information on the 2015 CFSI Annual Conference can be found here.
Where We'll Be
CFSI frequently participates in events on conflict minerals issues -- check out where we'll be here:
• July 26 - 28, 2016, Beijing, China: China Gold Congress and Expo 2016
• September 27-30, 2016, Washington, DC, United States: 2016 Retail Sustainability and Environmental Compliance Conference
• October 16 - 18, 2016, Singapore: LBMA/LPPM Precious Metals Conference 2016
• October 16 - 19, 2016, Toulouse, France: TIC Annual Meeting